10/05/12 | Think Pink this October!
October is the month to THINK PINK! It is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we’ve pulled some of our favorite pink items from our Master Closet. 10% of sales will go to a breast cancer research and awareness charity at the end of the month. Create your own pink playlist of looks and we suggest donating your proceeds as well! Give back in the most fashionable way!
Above are our top five PINK ways to add a pop pink to your wardrobe and show your support. They all come from our StyleOwner collection. Find the collection here: http://frillsthatkills.styleowner.com/recommendations_for/3854-THINK-PINK
1. The Alice and Trixie dress is perfect for nights out on the town!
2. Add a pop of color to your outfit with this Marc by Marc Jacobs bag!
3. Estee Lauder is a big advocate for breast cancer research and awareness, this nail polish is the perfect color to show your support!
4. Victor and Rolf’s ‘Flowerbomb’ is a delicious scent
5. Arm parties the pink, Shashi way!